Tuesday, January 24, 2012

love for your kiddos

Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  I've been pondering on these super Valentine's treats since I spied them on Zakka Life on February 15th of last year.  Yeah.  One day late.  I gotcha this year.  I even remembered to buy bags of Tootsie Roll Pops at Halloween.  Yuh-huh.  It's happening this year and it's gonna be SUPAH.  (Who's project is this anyways?  mine or the boys'?  hahaha!)


Oh, but there are so many cutsie treat ideas for your kiddos to bring to school to their classmates 
floating over the web.  Here's a few I spied on Pinterest.  Follow the links for more on each idea.

 monkeys and lions from Fiskars


(some cute owl Valentine's Day card printables here too.)


print these cute Butterfly Cards here from giver'slog and add a pretty pencil.
 
 
The boys and I have made these recycled crayons together.  
Super fun and a great little treat for classmates.
 Find all the details here.
 
 Skip to my Lou has a long list of printables to make these butterflies as well as lilies for any occasion.
 
one of my favourites!
Get the label printable here.


another fave!  Find it here on Disney Family Fun.

Enjoy prepping for Valentine's Day with your little loved ones!







1 comment:

Good to hear from you!